HE MIGHT BE GIANT
Is it the fate of successful anti-consummerist design to eventually become commercial gold. Or can this fate be stopped by the control of the original designer?
GUERRILLA STREET POSTERING
How could guerilla postering be brought into the year 2012 and capitalize on modern technology?
How would a designer objectively determine the cost of something? What are the unit of measurement?
Monday, September 24, 2012
Friday, September 14, 2012
- middle-school-age kids (from 11–13 years old) in rosedale.
- they know the basic facts of nutrition and exercise, but they are not ready to implement the knowledge they have been given.
- 51% of kids in rosedale are obese.
- average income is $37,000
- 89% of kids are on the free lunch program.
- kids who eat school lunch are 29% more likely to be overweight.
HOW WE’LL MEASURE THE RESULTS:
how can we lower the obesity rate among rosedale middle school students?
we want to change the eating habits of middle school kids by exposing them to healthier choices.
we’ll be able to see whether the obesity rate lowers.