Week 12 was spent documenting the elements of the project for my website and printed portfolio. After deciding all the parts of the project that I wanted to showcase I spent some valuable time in the photo room.
After the small group crits on Monday I continued working on my process book for the presentation. I changed the text flow to be more comfortable, while adding more information on the transparency laying process and the early concept sketches. The screw-post construction allowed me to easily insert the new page, which was no longer printed on transparency to allow for easy reading.
Print Portfolio Spreads: