Thursday, September 9, 2010

Working with Illustrator

Color, Form, and Production has been focusing on the basics of computer work. All of our projects have been dealing with the introduction to Illustrator by Adobe. I have still been working with the Shell logo but I have been given the chance to play around with Illustrator on it and work out how to use the program. I played around with the perspective tool a lot and also tried out some of the effects including bulge and extrude. One of the final and most important processes i learned how to do was after the assignment was over and it was how to crop pieces off, which makes life so much easier now. Using the abilities I have learned in the first two weeks of class I have been using Illustrator to work on designs and templates for Visual Communication. Illustrator gives the ability to quickly make changes which is helpful in the planning stages.







No comments:

Post a Comment